BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

myself


Hi im BENRAZER A. JIMLANI...

Born on december 13 1991...


A college student at Asian international college taking up diploma in culinary arts...

Im the second of the eldest...


You can call me ben just for short and benrazer if you want long...

(subukan niyo akong tawaging ninja patayin ko kayo)

hehehehe

i have one eldest brother one little brother and 1 sister...

hmmmm me im just the one who helping people and the one who is helping my family...


Im not a kind of person that wishing to have a beautifull girlfriend...


You see the picture! thats my friend the one i trusted and i love like my sister...

Im bad like they say im no one say ir because there afraid of me...

hehehe
No im not bad im a good boy like my father if you want to now me just go to my address hehehehe...

Im nice to the people who are nice to me but if your not nice to me just be carefull....

I LOVE apples like green apples...

thats my favorite fruit and my favorite color are black green and white...


Im a islam boy i loveALLAH...

ALLAH helps me everyday, everyhour, everyminute...


Im the boy who in love with that girl but i dont no but no chezza or who else that saying my

co-pilipinos... heheheh but its ok... there are my friends....



Thats me if you want to now me better just go to www.benrazer-jimlani.com thats my website....


Be carefull dont be shock if what will you see...



hehehehe have a nice day...


LOVE U ??????

0 comments: